Consider the following program. Change the program so that the output of printf is always 10. It is not allowed to change main(). Only fun() can be changed.
We can use Macro Arguments to change the output of printf.
This article is contributed by Abhay Rathi. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Nested printf (printf inside printf) in C
- Is it fine to write "void main()" or "main()" in C/C++?
- Difference between "int main()" and "int main(void)" in C/C++?
- What is use of %n in printf() ?
- How to print % using printf()?
- Use of & in scanf() but not in printf()
- Cin-Cout vs Scanf-Printf
- Execution of printf with ++ operators
- Passing NULL to printf in C
- puts() vs printf() for printing a string
- What is the difference between printf, sprintf and fprintf?
- Return values of printf() and scanf() in C/C++
- Can main() be overloaded in C++?
- What does main() return in C and C++?
- Executing main() in C/C++ - behind the scene