A Skew Symmetric Matrix or Anti-Symmetric Matrix is a square matrix whose transpose is negative to that of the original matrix. If the entry in the ith row and jth column of a matrix is a[i][j], i.e. if A = (a[i][j]) then the skew symmetric condition is -A = -a[j][i].
Input : matrix: 0 5 -4 -5 0 1 4 -1 0 Output: Transpose matrix: 0 -5 4 5 0 1 -4 1 0 Skew Symmetric matrix
- Find the transpose of the input matrix.
- If the input matrix is equal to the negative of its transpose matrix, then the matrix is Skew Symmetrical.
Transpose matrix: 0 -5 4 5 0 -1 -4 1 0 Skew Symmetric Matrix
References : Wikipedia
This article is contributed by Akash Gupta. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s
- Print a given matrix in spiral form
- Search in a row wise and column wise sorted matrix
- A Boolean Matrix Question
- Matrix Chain Multiplication | DP-8
- Print unique rows in a given boolean matrix
- Inplace (Fixed space) M x N size matrix transpose | Updated
- Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- Zigzag (or diagonal) traversal of Matrix
- Divide and Conquer | Set 5 (Strassen's Matrix Multiplication)
- Print all possible paths from top left to bottom right of a mXn matrix
- Count all possible paths from top left to bottom right of a mXn matrix
- Printing brackets in Matrix Chain Multiplication Problem
- Create a matrix with alternating rectangles of O and X
- Given an n x n square matrix, find sum of all sub-squares of size k x k
Improved By : vt_m