Amazon Interview Experience for AWS Cloud Support Associates (July-2022)
Hello Everyone, I’m happy to get selected for the AWS Cloud Support Associate role for the Bangalore location. I got this offer via hackathon. They provide a task “Write a python script using lambda function to download and upload any HTML based files using HTTP GET & POST method. After this, I got selected for the interview round almost out of 200 nine got interview calls.
During the interview, they asked various questions based on Networking & Operating system followed by one DSA basic coding question.
Interview-I(Operating system + Coding):
- What is booting and explain are steps in detail (Linux/Windows).
- What is virtual memory & do why we need this in OS. Explain with real-life examples.
- What is paging? Demand paging & Swapping.
- Tell me about the Deadlocks prevention technique & Banker’s algorithm.
- What are fork and system calls?
- If you are facing any issue with an internal server error, How you will troubleshoot?
- Linux Command for CPU memories and process troubleshooting with command.
- What are the “top“ command in Linux and the “star“ command.
- Print 2nd maximum number in the array. Explain logic & write code(any language).
- Feedback by the interviewer.
- What are public and private IPs and why do we need them?
- Explain DHCP in detail with the DORA process.
- What are VPNs we can connect to any private server using a VPN?
- If we type https://www.amazon.com what would be the process behind it ex detail details.
- Difference between TCP/UDP.
- Explain in OSI model in detail. What is recursive call in OSI?
- Firewall and its usages.
- How you will fix the SSH server not responding from the user’s side with a Linux command.
- Use of Traceroute & Nslookup command.
- 3-way handshake in detail.
Managerial Round(Amazon 16-Leadership principal-based questions):
- Tell me how you handled your non-supportive team members in your team.
- Tell me about a time when you spent a lot of time solving a problem.
- Tell me about a time when you failed a deadline.
- Detailed discussion about Projects.
- Tell me about a time when you didn’t get the solution even after putting in the effort.
Basic details about you and your previous work experience. After all these, I got selected for the AWS-CSA role.
Please Login to comment...