Problem – Write an assembly language program in 8085 microprocessor to find 2’s complement of the contents of Flag Register.
- Initialize the value of Stack Pointer (SP) to 3999
- Push the contents of PSW (Register pair formed by Accumulator and Flag Register) into the memory stack
- Pop the contents from the stack into register pair BC
- Move the contents of register C to A
- Take 1’s complement of the contents of A
- Increment the contents of A by 1
- Move the contents of A to C
- Push the contents of register pair BC into the stack
- Pop the contents of stack into PSW
|2000||LXI SP 3999||SP <- 3999|
|2003||PUSH PSW||PUSH value of Accumulator and Flag into the stack|
|2004||POP B||POP value from Top of stack into register pair BC||2005||MOV A, C||A <- C||2006||CMA||A = 1’S complement of A||2007||INR A||A = A + 1||2008||MOV C, A||C <- A||2009||PUSH B||PUSH value of register pair BC into stack||200A||POP PSW||POP value from Top of stack into Accumulator and Flag||200B||HLT||Stop|
- LXI SP 3999 is used to initialize the value of Stack Pointer(SP) to 3999.
- PUSH PSW is used to push the contents of PSW into the memory stack.
- POP B is used to pop the contents from the top of stack into register pair BC.
- MOV A, C moves the contents of register C to A.
- CMA takes 1’s complement of the contents of A.
- INR A increments the contents of A by 1.
- MOV C, A moves the contents of A to C.
- PUSH B is used to push the contents of register pair BC into the stack.
- POP PSW is used to pop the contents of stack into PSW.
- HLT is used to end the program.
- 8085 program to access and exchange the content of Flag register with register B
- 8085 program to count the number of ones in contents of register B
- Flag register in 8085 microprocessor
- 8085 program to find 1's and 2's complement of 8-bit number
- 8085 program to find 1’s and 2’s complement of 16-bit number
- 8085 program to exchange content of HL register pair with DE register pair
- Flag register of 8086 microprocessor
- Register content and Flag status after Instructions
- Interface 8255 with 8085 microprocessor for 1’s and 2’s complement of a number
- 8085 program to find the sum of a series
- 8085 program to find the set bit of accumulator
- 8085 program to find sum of digits of 8 bit number
- 8085 program to find nth power of a number
- 8085 program to find larger of two 8 bit numbers
- 8085 program to find the element that appears once
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.