It takes the key to be searched as parameter.
It returns two iteraters—- lower and upper bound of the range that contains the key.
Element does not exist
- How to execute AngularJS controller function on page load ?
- How to use Explode effect in jQuery ?
- What is the purpose of "role" attribute in HTML ?
- Difference between console.dir and console.log
- How to universally parse JSON into blocks using jQuery ?
- How to bind 'touchstart' and 'click' events but not respond to both ?
- if/else condition in CSS
- CSS | Ordering Flex Items
- Difference between DOMContentLoaded and load Events
- HTML | DOM scrollIntoView() Method
- Last-child and last-of-type selector in SASS
- How to animate scrollTop using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.