Stream of(T t) returns a sequential Stream containing a single element i.e, a singleton sequential stream. A sequential stream work just like for-loop using a single core. On the other hand, a Parallel stream divide the provided task into many and run them in different threads, utilizing multiple cores of the computer.
static <T> Stream<T> of(T t) Where, Stream is an interface and T is the type of stream elements. t is the single element and the function returns a singleton sequential stream.
Example 1 : Singleton string stream.
Example 2 : Singleton Integer Stream.
Example 3 : Singleton Long stream.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java.util.concurrent.RecursiveAction class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.Collections.disjoint() Method in java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.numberOfTrailingZeros() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.Collections.rotate() Method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.highestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.RecursiveTask class in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.byteValue() method in Java with Examples
- Java Deprecated API Scanner tool (jdepscan) in Java 9 with Examples
- Java.lang.Short toString() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.BitSet class methods in Java with Examples | Set 2
- Java lang.Long.numberOfLeadingZeros() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.Phaser class in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.builtcount() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.reverse() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.lowestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.IntPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.BiPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.DoublePredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.LongPredicate interface in Java with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.