Stream of(T t) returns a sequential Stream containing a single element i.e, a singleton sequential stream. A sequential stream work just like for-loop using a single core. On the other hand, a Parallel stream divide the provided task into many and run them in different threads, utilizing multiple cores of the computer.
static <T> Stream<T> of(T t) Where, Stream is an interface and T is the type of stream elements. t is the single element and the function returns a singleton sequential stream.
Example 1 : Singleton string stream.
Example 2 : Singleton Integer Stream.
Example 3 : Singleton Long stream.
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java.util.function.IntPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.LongPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.lowestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.highestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.DoublePredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.RecursiveTask class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.BiPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.Phaser class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.Collections.disjoint() Method in java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.builtcount() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.reverse() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.byteValue() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.BitSet class methods in Java with Examples | Set 2
- Java.lang.Short toString() method in Java with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.