Equals(Object) Method which is inherited from the Object class is used to check if a specified Stack class object is equal to another Stack class object or not. This method comes under the
public virtual bool Equals (object obj);
Here, obj is the object which is to be compared with the current object.
Return Value: This method return true if the specified object is equal to the current object otherwise it returns false.
Below programs illustrate the use of the above-discussed method:
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- Main Method in C#
- Stack.Pop() Method in C#
- C# | Math.Max() Method
- DateTime.Add() Method in C#
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 2
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 1
- C# | Method Parameters
- C# | Math.Log() Method
- C# | Method Overriding
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- C# | Math.Min() Method
- Stack.Contains() Method in C#
- Queue.Contains() Method in C#
- C# | String.Contains() Method
- C# | Math.Sin() Method
- C# | Math.Cos() Method
- C# | Math.Tan() Method
- C# | CompareOrdinal() Method
- C# | Trim() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.