This article will give you information about the company, its recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply.
ServiceNow improves how well everything functions for everyone. Our cloud-based platform and solutions assist firms in digitizing and uniting so they may find quicker, more efficient methods to do tasks. As a result, both customers and staff may be more creative and flexible. And every one of us has the power to design the world we want. The use of ServiceNow is widespread
- Online Assessment
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
Service Now Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech – (CSE,IT,ECE)
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
Online Assessment: Online assessment tests may include numerical reasoning, inductive logical thinking, verbal reasoning assessments, Coding questions on Data Structures and Algorithms personality questionnaires, and much more besides.
Technical Round 1: Check your Problem-Solving Skills Questions ask about Data Structure and Algorithms, Computer Science Concepts, and questions Programming languages in mention your resume.
Technical Round 2: Discussion on Projects in which technologies are used in detail, Data Structures, and Algorithms, and Some Behavioral Questions.
- Can you tell me about a time when you were happy with your work and what was your reaction?
- Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership skills.
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- Difference between Hard work and Smart Work
Interview Experience: It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with the Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it. To check all types of interview experiences please go through Service Now.
Questions asked on ServiceNow :
- Maximum Sum Path in Two Arrays
- Search an element in a sorted and rotated Array
- Minimum Platforms
- Check if a pair exists with a given sum in given array
- Check for Balanced Brackets in an expression
We have resources for you from which you can prepare the programming questions that tech companies will ask you in the interview.
Where to apply:
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...