Semantic UI is an open-source framework that uses CSS and jQuery to build great user interfaces. It is same as a bootstrap for use and has great different elements to use to make your website look more amazing. It uses a class to add CSS to the elements.
A label can be really useful to make your website more user-friendly.
Example 1: This example create a simple label content.
You can use any icon for example mail or any icon, you can check icons on the semantic-UI site.
Example 2: This example create a label for your form element.
Example 3: This example create a Floating Label.
- HTML | label Tag
- HTML | DOM Label Object
- HTML | aria-label attribute
- HTML | DOM Option label Property
- HTML | DOM Label htmlFor Property
- How to create an HTML checkbox with a clickable label?
- HTML | DOM Track label property
- HTML <label> for Attribute
- HTML | <label> form Attribute
- HTML | label Attribute
- HTML | <track> label Attribute
- HTML | <option> label Attribute
- HTML | DOM OptionGroup label Property
- HTML | <optgroup> label Attribute
- HTML | DOM Label form Property
- How to put an input element on the same line as its label?
- How to define a label for an input element using HTML5 ?
- How to add image before optgroup label using Bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.