The Ds\Deque::find() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to find the index of the element in the Deque if element found in the Deque.
public Ds\Deque::find( $value ) : mixed
Parameters: This function accepts single parameter $value which holds the element whose index is to be found.
Return Value: This function returns the index of the element if element exist, else returns false.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Deque::find() function in PHP:
Elements in the Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => 10  => 20  => 3  => 40  => 50  => 6 ) Inex of 3 in the deque: 2
Elements in the Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => Geeks  => for  => GFG ) Inex of 3 in the deque: bool(false)
- PHP | Ds\Sequence find() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector find() Function
- How to find out where a function is defined using PHP ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP 5 vs PHP 7
- PHP | Get PHP configuration information using phpinfo()
- PHP | php.ini File Configuration
- How to import config.php file in a PHP script ?
- PHP | Find the number of sub-string occurrences
- PHP | Find Intersection of two arrays
- PHP program to find the length of the last word in string
- PHP program to find missing element(s) from an array
- PHP program to find the Standard Deviation of an array
- PHP program to find the maximum and the minimum in array
- Program to find the number of days between two dates in PHP
- How to find the index of foreach loop in PHP ?
- How to find number of characters in a string in PHP ?
- PHP | imagecreatetruecolor() Function
- PHP | fpassthru( ) Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw getTextAlignment() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.