Asked by Varun Bhatia.
Write a code for implementation of doubly linked list with use of single pointer in each node.
This question is solved and very well explained at http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6828.
We also recommend to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XOR_linked_list
- XOR Linked List – A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 2
- XOR Linked List - A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 1
- Difference between Singly linked list and Doubly linked list
- QuickSort on Doubly Linked List
- Reverse a Doubly Linked List
- Reverse a Doubly Linked List | Set-2
- Bubble Sort On Doubly Linked List
- Merge Sort for Doubly Linked List
- Sort the biotonic doubly linked list
- Sort a k sorted doubly linked list
- Reverse a Doubly linked list using recursion
- Delete all the even nodes from a Doubly Linked List
- Sort the biotonic doubly linked list | Set-2
- Reverse a doubly circular linked list
- Implementation of Deque using doubly linked list