Asked by Varun Bhatia.
Write a code for implementation of doubly linked list with use of single pointer in each node.
This question is solved and very well explained at http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6828.
We also recommend to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XOR_linked_list
- XOR Linked List – A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 1
- Given a linked list which is sorted, how will you insert in sorted way
- Clone a linked list with next and random pointer | Set 1
- XOR Linked List – A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 2
- Generic Linked List in C
- Count pairs in a binary tree whose sum is equal to a given value x
- Mu Sigma Interview On Campus
- Bank Of America (BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.) Campus Recruitment
- Bubble Sort On Doubly Linked List
- Reverse nodes of a linked list without affecting the special characters