Asked by Varun Bhatia.
Write a code for implementation of doubly linked list with use of single pointer in each node.
This question is solved and very well explained at http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6828.
We also recommend to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XOR_linked_list
- XOR Linked List – A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 1
- Given a linked list which is sorted, how will you insert in sorted way
- Clone a linked list with next and random pointer | Set 1
- XOR Linked List – A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 2
- The Great Tree-List Recursion Problem.
- Rotate Doubly linked list by N nodes
- Sort the linked list in the order of elements appearing in the array
- Reverse each word in a linked list node
- Insertion in Unrolled Linked List
- Find middle of singly linked list Recursively