Java Program to Extract a Image From a PDF
Program to extract an image from a PDF using Java. The external jar file is required to import in the program. Below is the implementation for the same.
- Extracting image using the APACHE PDF Box module.
- Load the existing PDF document using file io.
- Creating an object of PDFRenderer class.
- Rendering an image from the PDF document using the BufferedImage class.
- Writing the extracted image to the new file.
- Close the document.
Note: External files are required to download for performing the operation. For more documentation of the module used to refer to this.
PDF before execution:
Image after extraction:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.