An HTML wrapper permits you to center header, content, and footer inside a webpage. Headers could be very fancy. Using CSS or bootstrap in a creative way can give you with a sidebar, or two-column look to your active website pages.
<div class="wrapper"> content... </div>
How this works: Create a wrapper and assign it a certain width. Apply an automatic horizontal margin to it by using margin: auto or margin-left: auto or margin-right: auto property. Make sure your content will be centered.
There are three methods to align header with wrapper that are discussed below:
Method 1: Align header with the wrapper in CSS.
Method 2: Align header with wrapper in Bootstrap 4.
Note: A “wrapper” encapsulates all other visual components on the page. The most straightforward way is to have a “wrapper” div part with a width along with left and right auto-edges. Negative edges can also be used for horizontal and vertical centering. But it comes with its own drawbacks like, if the window browser will be resized, the content cannot be seen any longer.
Method 3: Align header with flexbox in Bootstrap 4. In the following example, CSS “Flexbox” within the nav is used to center the content.
Difference between wrapper and container: In programming languages, the word container is used for structures that can contain more than one part. A wrapper is something that wraps around a single object to give a better flexible interface.
- How to align navbar items to the right in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Align Navbar Items to Center using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to use Bootstrap to align labels with content into 4 columns ?
- How to align buttons in Card footer in Bootstrap ?
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
- How to Align navbar logo to the left screen using Bootstrap ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- Protocols and Wrapper in PHP
- Create a GeeksforGeeks Wrapper Application using Electron
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- CSS | Align
- CSS | align-self Property
- HTML 5 | <header> Tag
- Header files in C/C++ and its uses
- Semantic-UI | Header
- PHP | header() Function
- HTML | <hr> align Attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.