Given an integer N, the task is to print first N integers whose sum of digits is 10.
Input: N = 4
Output: 19 28 37 46
Input: N = 6
Output: 19 28 37 46 55 64
Approach: Initialise num = 19 to get the first number of the series, now add 9 to the previous number and check whether the sum of the digits of the new number is 10. If yes then this is the next number of the series, this is because the difference between any two consecutive numbers of the required series is at least 9.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
19 28 37 46 55 64 73 82 91
- Check if the sum of distinct digits of two integers are equal
- Find the number of integers from 1 to n which contains digits 0's and 1's only
- Find three integers less than or equal to N such that their LCM is maximum
- Find a Number X whose sum with its digits is equal to N
- Find a number x such that sum of x and its digits is equal to given n.
- Find maximum product of digits among numbers less than or equal to N
- Numbers with sum of digits equal to the sum of digits of its all prime factor
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Count of integers of length N and value less than K such that they contain digits only from the given set
- Number of n-digits non-decreasing integers
- Count positive integers with 0 as a digit and maximum 'd' digits
- Count number of integers less than or equal to N which has exactly 9 divisors
- Find the average of k digits from the beginning and l digits from the end of the given number
- Sum of digits equal to a given number in PL/SQL
- Greatest number less than equal to B that can be formed from the digits of A
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.