Flutter has an Image widget to display different types of images. To display images from the internet, the Image.network() function is used.
Syntax: Image.netwok (source_URL)
Follow the below steps to display the images from the internet in your Flutter application:
Step 1: Create a new flutter application in the required directory using the below command:
flutter create <app_name>
Step 2: Now, delete the code from main.dart file to add your own code.
Step 3: Now, use the below code in the main.dart file and change the parameter of Image.network function as per you need.
- Here we used the ListView to display images on the screen.
- In Image.network(src), we have given the network image path (src is image path).
- Finally, we used the width and height to resize the image.
- Difference between React Native and Flutter
- Difference Between Rows and Columns vs Container in Flutter
- Multi Page Applications in Flutter
- Routes and Navigator in Flutter
- Container class in Flutter
- Difference Between Stateless and Stateful Widget in Flutter
- Rive animations in Flutter
- ProgressIndicator in Flutter
- Flutter - Stateful vs Stateless Widgets
- Listview.builder in Flutter
- Splash Screen in Flutter
- How to Add images in Flutter App?
- Raised Button widget in Flutter
- Fluttertoast in Flutter
- Flutter - Architecture Application
- Designing a Form Submission Page in Flutter
- Creating a Simple Application in Flutter
- Customizing Fonts in Flutter
- Android Studio Setup for Flutter Development
- How to Add Space Between Widgets in Flutter?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.