Given a string str, the task is to check whether the count of vowels in the given string is prime or not. If its prime then print YES else print NO.
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks”
Count of vowels is 5 (e, e, o, e and e) which is prime.
Input: str = “aeioua”
Approach: Initialize a variable count = 0 and traverse the string character by character, if the current character is a vowel then update count = count + 1. In the end, if count is prime then print YES else print NO.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Minimum changes required such that the string satisfies the given condition
- Find the lexicographically smallest string which satisfies the given condition
- Given a string and an integer k, find the kth sub-string when all the sub-strings are sorted according to the given condition
- Check whether two strings are equivalent or not according to given condition
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Check if a string can become empty by recursively deleting a given sub-string
- Check if a string can be obtained by rotating another string 2 places
- Queries to check if string B exists as substring in string A
- Check if a string contains a palindromic sub-string of even length
- Check if a string can be repeated to make another string
- Check whether second string can be formed from characters of first string
- Check if a given string is sum-string
- Check whether a given string is Heterogram or not
- Check if a string is the typed name of the given name
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : princi singh