One Interview Only (Technical + HR)
1. Tell me about yourself. Your favorite subjects(I mentioned DS, OS, OOPs, DBMS)
2. Tell difference between declaration and definition in C.(background process in memory)
3. What are disadvantages of recursion?What actually happens in background. (Told about stackoverflow). How can we prevent stackoverflow?
4. What actually happens in background when we compile a C program?Want to know phases of compiler?(Told about two, Lexical analysis and Intermediate code generator)
5. How many files are created when we compile and run a C program?What each file contains and the role of each?
6. Syntax in C program is checked by which phase of compiler.
7. Brief discussion on macros and function in terms of space and time.Which is better is which scenario.
8. Explain your project.(Mine project was on database in Mysql)
9. Tell the port number in Mysql on which your project worked.(even I was not knowing what is port number).
10. What is BLOB?Full Form of BLOB?Why it is used?
11. Difference between BLOB and TEXT?(Want to know background details as well).
12. Asked about output of three program(related to file handling, calloc and malloc, and one simple)
RESULT: NOT SELECTED
ADVICE: Be thorough with each and every details of project and basics of everything. 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 28 (Application Development Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 33 (On-campus Application Development Engineer)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (Off Campus, Engineer 2 Development)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 16 (Off-Campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 323 (Software Development Engineer - Off-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)