Boolean.ToString(IFormatProvider) Method is used to convert the value of the current instance to its equivalent string representation that is either “True” or “False”
public string ToString (IFormatProvider provider);
Parameters: This method takes an object of type IFormatProvider which is reserved.
Return Value: This method returns the TrueString if the value of this instance is true, or FalseString if the value of this instance is false.
The Value is True and provider is en-US
Note: The provider parameter is reserved as it will not contribute anything in the execution of this method. This means this method, unlike most methods with a provider parameter, does not reflect culture-specific settings.
- C# | Uri.MakeRelativeUri(Uri) Method
- Array.GetValue() Method in C# with Examples | Set - 1
- C# | CharEnumerator.MoveNext() Method
- C# | Math.IEEERemainder() Method
- C# | Substring() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | CharEnumerator.GetType() Method
- MathF.Sin() Method in C# with Examples
- Double.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | Graphics.DrawLine() Method | Set - 1
- UInt16.GetHashCode Method in C# with Examples
- Stack.Peek Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- C# | Math.Sign() Method
- Int64.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | PadRight() Method
- How to use Array.BinarySearch() Method in C# | Set -1
- C# | EndsWith() Method
- C# | Char.CompareTo() Method
- C# | Char.IsUpper() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ManasChhabra2