AllGo Embedded Systems is an software company, they visited our campus in the month of January. Only ECE and CSE students were allowed. nearly 70 peoples were eligible (including ECE and CSE), cut-off was 8.0 or above.
Round 1: It was written test, consisting of 30 mcq’s and two programming questions. In MCQ they asked from C, DS, OS and CO, questions were easy and no aptitude was asked. In programming we need to write only functions for the problem statement. time allotted for this round was 50mins.
coding questions were
- Sort the array in decreasing order
- given a linked list, delete alternate nodes of a linked list
10 students shortlisted for the next round (~ 6 CSE + 4 ECE I dont remember)
Round 2: second round was technical, where they checked in-depth knowledge computer science fundamentals, for most students they asked standard questions on linked list and on C language (i.e output prediction and writing the snippets). following are some of the questions they asked me,
- Given a set print super set of that set.
- Memory layout of C-program
- phases of compiler
- some output predictions on pointers, fork()
they did not ask much of data structure concepts, because i had answered both coding questions properly. Anyone who were able to solve only 1 question (problem 1) for them they asked to write code involving DS concepts. They even ask puzzles, at the end they asked one. This round was of 1.5 hrs, interviewers were friendly. before leaving they asked me, on which domain you want to work in future.
Round 3: They took one more technical round for me, for all students they had only one technical round. So the number of technical rounds may vary from 1 to 2. In this round they asked about project, and detailed discussion on the same. the questions asked were
- on project
- write a program on merge sort and analyze the same
- asked some basic questions on C.
- asked questions based on OOPs concept
along with this, they also asked questions on topic which you mentioned it in CV. Overall this round was good, they asked quality questions. This round lasted for about an hour.
Round 4: This round was HR round, where they tested the person’s behavior. interviewer had all the sheets of mine (written test paper + round 1 and 2 rough papers) with him. He read my CV and asking some questions from the same, some of the questions which he asked me are,
- Who all are their in your family and what each do
- asked to write brief code for one of mine project
- Some of the questions from CV (Hobbies and achievement)
and some general questions along with above. the interviewer wasn’t friendly, he was talking rude. This is it. overall the experience was good, the quality of questions were nice. they selected only two people for 5.3lpa.
- Qualcomm Interview Embedded Software | Set 16 (LTE/5G (US))
- Tek Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- Uurmi Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Ittiam Systems Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- REVE Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- OATS Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Persistent Systems interview experience (on campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.