Given an array which represents a number, add 1 to the array. Suppose an array contain elements [1, 2, 3, 4] then the array represents decimal number 1234 and hence adding 1 to this would result 1235. So new array will be [1, 2, 3, 5].
Input : [1, 2, 3, 4] Output : [1, 2, 3, 5] Input : [1, 2, 9, 9] Output : [1, 3, 0, 0] Input: [9, 9, 9, 9] Output: [1, 0, 0, 0, 0]
1. Add 1 to the last element of the array, if it is less than 9.
2. If it is 9, then make it 0 and recurse for the remaining element of the array.
1, 9, 4, 0
- Sum of two numbers where one number is represented as array of digits
- Adding one to number represented as array of digits
- Check in binary array the number represented by a subarray is odd or even
- Check whether a large number represented as array is divisible by Y
- Find the smallest positive integer value that cannot be represented as sum of any subset of a given array
- Minimum cost to connect weighted nodes represented as array
- Square of large number represented as String
- Iterative approach to print all combinations of an Array
- Iterative approach to print all permutations of an Array
- Find the smallest positive number which can not be represented by given digits
- Smallest number greater than n that can be represented as a sum of distinct power of k
- Program for average of an array (Iterative and Recursive)
- Program to check if an array is sorted or not (Iterative and Recursive)
- Construct Binary Tree from given Parent Array representation | Iterative Approach
- Recursive Programs to find Minimum and Maximum elements of array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Smitha Dinesh Semwal