Consider the following transaction involving two bank accounts x and y.
read(x); x := x – 50; write(x); read(y); y := y + 50; write(y)
The constraint that the sum of the accounts x and y should remain constant is that of
Explanation: Consistency in database systems refers to the requirement that any given database transaction must only change affected data in allowed ways, that is sum of x and y must not change.
- GATE | GATE CS 2013 | Question 15
- GATE | GATE-CS-2014-(Set-3) | Question 65
- GATE | GATE-CS-2006 | Question 52
- GATE | GATE-CS-2003 | Question 29
- GATE | GATE-CS-2003 | Question 90
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 64
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 63
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 62
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 61