We have discussed loop unrolling. The idea is to increase performance by grouping loop statements so that there are less number of loop control instruction and loop test instructions
Sum is: 320000400000 Time taken: 0.002645 seconds Sum is: 320000400000 Time taken: 0.001799 seconds
Please refer loop unrolling for comparison of normal loops and loop unrolling.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Time Complexity of a Loop when Loop variable “Expands or Shrinks” exponentially
- Time Complexity where loop variable is incremented by 1, 2, 3, 4 ..
- Time Complexity of Loop with Powers
- Loop Invariant Condition with Examples of Sorting Algorithms
- Count of elements which form a loop in an Array according to given constraints
- Time Complexity of building a heap
- An interesting time complexity question
- Time complexity of recursive Fibonacci program
- Practice Questions on Time Complexity Analysis
- Time Complexity Analysis | Tower Of Hanoi (Recursion)
- Measure execution time with high precision in C/C++
- Python Code for time Complexity plot of Heap Sort
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Algorithms Sample Questions | Set 3 | Time Order Analysis
- C program for Time Complexity plot of Bubble, Insertion and Selection Sort using Gnuplot
- A Time Complexity Question
- Time-Space Trade-Off in Algorithms
- Understanding Time Complexity with Simple Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.