We have discussed loop unrolling. The idea is to increase performance by grouping loop statements so that there are less number of loop control instruction and loop test instructions
Sum is: 320000400000 Time taken: 0.002645 seconds Sum is: 320000400000 Time taken: 0.001799 seconds
Please refer loop unrolling for comparison of normal loops and loop unrolling.
- Time Complexity of a Loop when Loop variable “Expands or Shrinks” exponentially
- Time Complexity of Loop with Powers
- Time Complexity where loop variable is incremented by 1, 2, 3, 4 ..
- Loop Invariant Condition with Examples of Sorting Algorithms
- A Time Complexity Question
- An interesting time complexity question
- Time Complexity of building a heap
- Practice Questions on Time Complexity Analysis
- Measure execution time with high precision in C/C++
- Understanding Time Complexity with Simple Examples
- Time complexity of recursive Fibonacci program
- Algorithms Sample Questions | Set 3 | Time Order Analysis
- Time Complexity Analysis | Tower Of Hanoi (Recursion)
- Python Code for time Complexity plot of Heap Sort
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Harshit Saini