Given a cuboid of length L, breadth B and Height H, the task is to find percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages.
Input : L = 20, B = 30, H = 50, l = 10 %, b = 12 %, h = 15 % Output : 26.97 % Input : L = 40, B = 60, H = 15, l = 5 %, b = 7 %, h = 12 % Output : 14.88 %
Code : Python code to find the increase in the total surface area of the cuboid.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Percentage increase in the volume of cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages
- Percentage increase in the cylinder if the height is increased by given percentage but radius remains constant
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Percentage increase in volume of the sphere if radius is increased by a given percentage
- Python Program to find volume, surface area and space diagonal of a cuboid
- Python | Percentage increase in hemisphere volume if radius is increased
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Find the percentage change in the area of a Rectangle
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Mathematics | Area of the surface of solid of revolution
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Python | Increase list size by padding each element by N
- Maximize volume of cuboid with given sum of sides
- Length of longest rod that can fit into a cuboid
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.