Given a positive integer N, the task is to print the Lower Hessenberg matrix of order N which includes any one-digit random positive integer as its non-zero elements.
Lower Hessenberg matrix is a square matrix in which all of its elements above the super-diagonal are zero. In mathematical term mat[i][j] = 0 for all j > i + 1.
Input: N = 3
1 2 0
1 3 4
2 3 4
Input: N = 4
1 2 0 0
1 3 4 0
2 3 4 2
2 3 1 4
Approach: For printing a Lower Hessenberg matrix with one-digit positive elements print zero for all cells of the matrix where j > i + 1 and any single-digit random number with help of rand() function.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
3 6 0 0 7 5 3 0 5 6 2 9 1 2 7 0
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Minimum steps required to convert the matrix into lower hessenberg matrix
- Print Upper Hessenberg matrix of order N
- Minimum number of steps to convert a given matrix into Upper Hessenberg matrix
- Minimize count of adjacent row swaps to convert given Matrix to a Lower Triangular Matrix
- Program to print Lower triangular and Upper triangular matrix of an array
- Program to swap upper diagonal elements with lower diagonal elements of matrix.
- Program to check if matrix is lower triangular
- Print first N terms of Lower Wythoff sequence
- Sorting rows of matrix in ascending order followed by columns in descending order
- Sorting rows of matrix in descending order followed by columns in ascending order
- Find trace of matrix formed by adding Row-major and Column-major order of same matrix
- Print all elements in sorted order from row and column wise sorted matrix
- heapq in Python to print all elements in sorted order from row and column wise sorted matrix
- Print the Vowels in the Order of their occurrence in the given Matrix
- Sum of upper triangle and lower triangle
- Minimum number of operations to move all uppercase characters before all lower case characters
- Queries to find the Lower Bound of K from Prefix Sum Array with updates using Fenwick Tree
- In-place convert matrix in specific order
- Sum of both diagonals of a spiral odd-order square matrix
- Sort a Matrix in all way increasing order
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.