Given an array of positive and negative numbers, arrange them such that all negative integers appear before all the positive integers in the array. The order of appearance should be maintained.
Input : arr = [12, 11, -13, -5, 6, -7, 5, -3, -6] Output : arr = [-13, -5, -7, -3, -6, 12, 11, 6, 5] Input : arr = [-12, 11, 0, -5, 6, -7, 5, -3, -6] Output : arr = [-12, -5, -7, -3, -6, 11, 0, 6, 5]
arr = [-13, -5, -7, -3, -6, 12, 11, 6, 5]
This article is contributed by Shashank Mishra (Gullu). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Rearrange positive and negative numbers in O(n) time and O(1) extra space
- Python Program to find Sum of Negative, Positive Even and Positive Odd numbers in a List
- Rearrange positive and negative numbers with constant extra space
- Rearrange positive and negative numbers using inbuilt sort function
- Python | Rearrange Positive and Negative Elements
- Rearrange array in alternating positive & negative items with O(1) extra space | Set 2
- Rearrange array in alternating positive & negative items with O(1) extra space | Set 1
- Map function and Lambda expression in Python to replace characters
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Intersection of two arrays in Python ( Lambda expression and filter function )
- Only integer with positive value in positive negative value in array
- Find ratio of zeroes, positive numbers and negative numbers in the Array
- Python program to count positive and negative numbers in a list
- Check if array elements are consecutive in O(n) time and O(1) space (Handles Both Positive and negative numbers)
- Replace all elements by difference of sums of positive and negative numbers after that element
- C program to count Positive and Negative numbers in an Array
- Move all negative numbers to beginning and positive to end with constant extra space
- Python | Counting sign change in list containing Positive and Negative Integers
- Python | Segregate Positive and Negative Integers from mixed string
- Segregating negative and positive maintaining order and O(1) space
Improved By : nidhi_biet