Given two arrays, find their intersection.
Input: arr1 = [1, 3, 4, 5, 7] arr2 = [2, 3, 5, 6] Output: Intersection : [3, 5]
Intersection : [3, 5]
- Map function and Lambda expression in Python to replace characters
- Lambda and filter in Python Examples
- Python lambda (Anonymous Functions) | filter, map, reduce
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Lambda expression in Python to rearrange positive and negative numbers
- Python | Find common elements in three sorted arrays by dictionary intersection
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python - Using lambda function
- Intersection() function Python
- Union and Intersection of two sorted arrays
- Find Union and Intersection of two unsorted arrays
- Python | sympy.Lambda() method
- Overuse of lambda expressions in Python
- Python | Find fibonacci series upto n using lambda
- filter() in python
- Python | Intersection of two String
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.