Given a number
Input: N = 2 Output: 2 if X is 1, then lcm(1, 2)/1 is 2/1=2. if X is 2, then lcm(2, 2)/2 is 2/2=1. For any X greater than 2 we cannot obtain a distinct integer. Input: N = 3 Output: 2
It is known that lcm(x, y) = x*y/gcd(x, y).
lcm(X, N) = X*N/gcd(X, N) or, lcm(X, N)/X = N/gcd(X, N)
So only the distinct factors of
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(sqrt(n))
- Total distinct pairs from two arrays such that second number can be obtained by inverting bits of first
- Check whether a number can be represented as sum of K distinct positive integers
- Maximum number of distinct positive integers that can be used to represent N
- Count of integers obtained by replacing ? in the given string that give remainder 5 when divided by 13
- Find distinct integers for a triplet with given product
- Represent (2 / N) as the sum of three distinct positive integers of the form (1 / m)
- Check if the sum of distinct digits of two integers are equal
- Integers from the range that are composed of a single distinct digit
- Generate permutation of 1 to N such that absolute difference of consecutive numbers give K distinct integers
- Find the number obtained after concatenation of binary representation of M and N
- Find the final number obtained after performing the given operation
- Number of Co-prime pairs obtained from the sum of digits of elements in the given range
- Sum of two numbers if the original ratio and new ratio obtained by adding a given number to each number is given
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.