Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Pairs of Positive Negative values in an array
- Find ratio of zeroes, positive numbers and negative numbers in the Array
- C program to count Positive and Negative numbers in an Array
- Rearrange array in alternating positive & negative items with O(1) extra space | Set 2
- Check if array elements are consecutive in O(n) time and O(1) space (Handles Both Positive and negative numbers)
- Rearrange array in alternating positive & negative items with O(1) extra space | Set 1
- Smallest missing non-negative integer upto every array index
- Find the smallest positive integer value that cannot be represented as sum of any subset of a given array
- Largest sum contiguous subarray having only non-negative elements
- Positive elements at even and negative at odd positions (Relative order not maintained)
- Longest alternating (positive and negative) subarray starting at every index
- Make three non-empty sets with negative, positive and 0 products
- Partition negative and positive without comparison with 0
- Print all the pairs that contains the positive and negative values of an element
- Segregating negative and positive maintaining order and O(1) space
- Replace all elements by difference of sums of positive and negative numbers after that element
- Minimum number of changes such that elements are first Negative and then Positive
- Longest alternating subsequence in terms of positive and negative integers
- Maximum sum subset having equal number of positive and negative elements
- Maximum sum possible by assigning alternate positive and negative sign to elements in a subsequence
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Smitha Dinesh Semwal, jit_t, IshikaJain1, mohit kumar 29, andrew1234, more