Given an integer l and a tree represented as an undirected graph rooted at vertex 0. The task is to print the number of nodes present at level l.
Input: l = 2
We have already discussed the BFS approach, in this post we will solve it using DFS.
Approach: The idea is to traverse the graph in a DFS manner. Take two variables, count and curr_level. Whenever the curr_level = l increment the value of the count.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Level with maximum number of nodes using DFS in a N-ary tree
- Count the number of nodes at given level in a tree using BFS.
- Subtree of all nodes in a tree using DFS
- Kth ancestor of all nodes in an N-ary tree using DFS
- Print all leaf nodes of an n-ary tree using DFS
- Print the path between any two nodes of a tree | DFS
- Calculate number of nodes in all subtrees | Using DFS
- Calculate number of nodes between two vertices in an acyclic Graph by DFS method
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Count nodes with two children at level L in a Binary Tree
- Diameter of a tree using DFS
- DFS traversal of a tree using recursion
- Construct the Rooted tree by using start and finish time of its DFS traversal
- Find the Kth node in the DFS traversal of a given subtree in a Tree
- Recursive Program to Print extreme nodes of each level of Binary Tree in alternate order
- Print the middle nodes of each level of a Binary Tree
- BFS vs DFS for Binary Tree
- DFS for a n-ary tree (acyclic graph) represented as adjacency list
- Tree, Back, Edge and Cross Edges in DFS of Graph
- Queries for DFS of a subtree in a tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : pratham76