A Basic to Advanced C++ Course
Geeks Classes is a classroom program in Noida. The C++ course is to build your C++ concepts and regulates you to start with competitive programming. The course is mentored by Mr. Sandeep Jain (Founder & CEO, GeeksforGeeks). Since there are limited number of seats, we are conducting a contest GCET 5 which is an online entrance test for the classroom program. Classes begin from 18-th August.
Recommended for : First year and second year engineering students. School students (11th and 12th standards) who are good at programming can also join. The course would focus on basics of C++, STL and implementation of basic data structures in C++.
- Duration : 10 Lectures (Weekends)
- Date of Commencement : 18th August 2018(Weekends)
- Timing : 3.5 hrs/day
Topics to be covered :
- Basics : Arrays, Pointers, Functions, Operator overloading, Basic Object Oriented Programming, etc.
- STL : vector, pair, list, map, set, unordered_map, etc.
- Data Structures : Linked List, Queue, Stack, Tree, etc (Implementation and Problems).
- Venue : TAI Infotech Pvt. Ltd, H-159, Sector 63, Noida
How to apply?
- Course Fee : ₹ 8,000 (Inclusive of tax).
- View scholarship details
- Scholarships would be awarded on the basis of ranks secured in the GCET 5
- Rewards and Benefit of this Course.
Note : Selections will entirely be done on the basis of score in GCET 5.
- C++ Basics: Operators, variables and control Flow(If, switch, goto, while, do while, for, break and continue).
- Arrays: One dimensional and multidimensional arrays, strings.
- Pointers and References : Pointers (basic to advanced), references, references vs pointers. pointers vs arrays.
- Functions: Function parameters and arguments, inline functions, function overloading, recursion.
- Basic object-oriented programming : Classes and class members, Operator Overloading and Inheritance.
- Data Structures using C++: Implementation of Linked List, Stack, Queue, Tree, Binary Search Tree and Graph.
- Standard Template Library (STL): vector, list, stack, queue, set, map, unordered_map, unordered_set, STL iterators, STL algorithms.
Rewards and Benefits
- Certificate after successful completion of the course.
- Weekly Assessment Test with proper feedback.
- Goodies to the Periodic Test Toppers.
- Internship Opportunities at GeeksforGeeks
- Periodic Doubt Classes
Will Sandeep Jain be taking all lectures?
Yes, Sandeep Jain will be taking all lectures alongwith the team of other competitive programmers.
Is there any number to contact for any query?
You may call +918375042560 or +918860033997 for any query related to Geeks Classes.
How much is a batch size?
The planned batch size is 40.
Those who have appeared in first contest, can they appear in this contest also?
Yes, if you did not get admission through first contest, you may appear in this contest.
Are top candidates of this contest also eligible for scholarship?
Yes, we will be offering scholarships to top 10 candidates of GCET 5 also. First candidate 100 % fee deduction, second 75%, third 50% and other candidates in top 10 get 10%.
What type of questions are going to be there in GCET 5?
There will be 40 MCQs on basic aptitude, basic programming and computer knowledge.
For further details, contact us at: email@example.com