Zynga Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Zynga visited our college for campus placement. The interview consists of 4 rounds:-
Round 1(Coding Test): This is an online coding test. The coding test is heavily proctored. You were given a QR code, you have to scan the code from the smartphone, by scanning the code you will be directed towards proctoring website, you have to keep your phone at least 1 feet away from you such that your desk, laptop screen, and your hands clearly visible on screen.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The test consists of 15 aptitude questions and 3 coding questions.
- The coding question was based on linked list, array, and string manipulation.
- The first question was to search an element in a sorted doubly linked list, reduce it by k and then rearrange the list.
- The second question was on array-> find the largest continuous subarray such that the product of its element is maximum.
- Third question was on strings -> You have given a string, replace the repeating character with next alphabet.
Next three rounds was taken on Zoom meetings :-
Round 2: They asked me three questions
- First question was to find a substring of str1 such that it is a permutation of string str2.
- The second question was to print the left view of binary tree.
- The third question was to find the next greater element on the right side of each element in an array.
- I was able to solve all three questions and eligible for the next round.
Round 3: This round was purely based on OOPs and system design.
- First they asked me bout simple oops concepts such that runtime polymorphism, but you have to implement it by giving example.
- Next they asked me to design a snake game, in which user will give input left, right, up, down, and you have to print score when snake dies.
- Since I was not friendly with system design, So I didn’t make it to the fourth round.
Round 4: Since I didn’t make it to 4th round, but I asked my batch mates about this round. This is HM round, they asked simple question as generally asked in HM round along with some technical questions such as system calls, OS and OOPS concepts.
- Be confident, asked for help if you stuck, the interviewers were very friendly, and they can help if you’re stuck somewhere especially for system design, first ask every requirement – what features to add and what APIs we already have because I thought I have to design the game from scratch, so I wasted a lot of time.
- System design interview are more of discussion rather than implementation. They check if you have the knowledge of basic architecture and how to use that architecture.