Interviewed off-campus for the position of SDE role (>1 yrs of experience)
There were 2-3 questions in this round
- Variation of rat in a maze path problem, find the indices of the cell reachable from the given cell in a finite grid. Enhance the solution for infinite grid.
- Discussion on the implementation of a leaderboard. It should have features like getting top 10, getting a list of my closest competitors, my rank, etc.
- Behavioural questions, why do you want to join Zynga, why are you switching your job etc.
There was a only 1 question in this round
- Given a binary tree, find the largest BST among all possible BSTs
- Behavioural questions, almost same as above
This round contained 1 system design questions and 1 coding question.
- Design a WhatsApp group messaging feature. Discussion around authorisation, best practices etc.
- Zynga Interview Experience
- Zynga Interview Experience | Set 1
- Zynga Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.