The process comprised of 3 rounds, Pen Paper General Aptitude Test, Coding Round, Technical Interview.
Round 1: Aptitude round was pretty easy.
Round 2: In the coding round there were two questions(Printing values of a 2D Array in a spiral manner & Text Processing), anyone had to be solved. The difficulty level was medium.
Round 3: In the technical interview I was asked to write a code which I thought was difficult, then after the interview mainly focused on data structures, I was asked to write codes for stack, queue, a linked list.
A few puzzles on stack, queue and linked list, I had to explain the logic to them first and if I was right they asked me to write a code for the same. The technical interview went on for more than an hour. After the technical round, I was told that I was selected and there will be no further rounds of interview. They conducted a separate HR round for some.
Questions/Puzzles: Code to display the contents of a linked list in reversed order, Code to create a queue using two stacks, create a stack using two queues, How to find whether a linked list has a loop.
- Zycus Interview Experience
- Zycus Interview Experience | AI/Machine Learning Engineer
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- Samsung Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) (September 2018)
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 3(For Software trainee 2018)
- Samsung Software Competency Test 2018
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 2018 Delhi Region
- MakeMyTrip On Campus Interview Experience 2018
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Microsoft Interview Experience - Full Time Employee - 2018
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus) 2018
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience 2018
- Sandvine Interview Experience for FTE 2018
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.