Round 1: A single code was asked to be written online in a span of 1 hour. The code was to find if two strings are anagrams of each other or not.
Round 2: Around 45 students were shortlisted for the technical round. Technical round was extremely vigorous and your basic OOPS concepts and data structure concepts will be tested.
I was asked the four pillars of OOPS and then to elaborate on them further. They also gave me multiple situations asking what kind of class I’d create in that situation. In depth knowledge of abstract classes, virtual classes, constructors etc required.
Then they gave me a problem statement in which I was to choose a proper data structure to store given information. This was especially hard as they drilled me about the complexity and how I’d reduce it.
After this I was given raw data and asked to design a database structure and to write a query specified by them.
Round 3: Third round was a case study round where we were given 3 problem statements and an hour to write pseudocode to solve the problems logically. After this the interviewer reviewed your logic and pointed out mistakes and you could also suggest better logic if you’ve come up with something else meanwhile.
Round 4: Final HR round was about background and why I’d stay in the company and what I’d like to do in the future. Pretty straight forward.
- ZS Associates for Software Engineer
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Graphics SW Engineer Position)
- Works Applications Interview Experience | Set 3
- Works Applications Interview Experience | Set 2
- Works Applications Interview Experience | Set 1 (Japan)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- MAQ Software (On campus for full time software engineer)
- Cisco NCG Position Interview
- Program for Method Of False Position
- Boomerang Interview Experience | Set 1 (For SDE position)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 5 (for Java Position)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 183 (SDE - New Grad Position)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.