ZS Associates Interview Experience for BTSA | On-Campus 2021
Eligibility: 70% & above in std. 10th and 12th, 6.5+ CGPA
Format Of Hiring: Each and every Round was an Elimination Round.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Platform for Phase – 1: Talview
Phase – 1
Test – 1(Aptitude Test):
Time Allotted: 45 Minutes
Topics Included :
- Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
- DBMS and SQL
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Practice Questions on India Bix or any other website
- Use GFG (geek quizzes) for SQL, DBMS, and DSA Practice Questions
- Only when you clear this round, you can proceed for 2nd round
- 2nd Round is in continuation only, which means once you clear 1st round, 2nd round will start immediately.
Test – 2(Problem Solving Deep Dive):
Time Allotted: 30 Minutes
Topics Included :
- Data Interpretation Questions
- Small Calculations based on given data and graphs
- You need to be quick in doing calculations and reading questions as questions will be of Comprehension Type
- Only when you clear this round, you can proceed to 3rd round
- 3rd Round is in continuation only, which means once you clear 2nd round, 3rd round will start immediately.
Test – 3(Video Interview):
Format: Audio and Video Recording are on and we need to answer the question visible on the Screen.
Time Allotted: 3 Minutes for recording your answer
- What will you do in case 2 people in your team are not doing work on time and you are the team lead?
- Predict the number of Footballs sold in India.
Phase – 2
Round -1(Case Study Round):
- Given a Case Study make a report, identify discrepancies in the tables.
- We need to identify whether the tables can be normalized further.
- We also need to write SQL queries for report generation.
- Lastly, what changes would you suggest if you were the owner of the given firm? ( Managerial Question )
Round -2 (Case Debriefing Round Interview):
- My interview went on for 45 Minutes
- In this round, the interviewer generally asks questions seeing the answers you have written for the Case Study.
- Also, he asked questions from DBMS and SQL.
- Some common puzzles and Project discussions also will be there.
- Go through your resume.
- Prepare your projects well.
- Go through SQL joins and complex queries involving HAVING and GROUP BY clauses.
- Go through Guesttimates and Puzzles from GFG
Final Interview Round
- My interview went on for 35 Minutes
- In this round, the interviewer asked me to open MS-Excel and write SQL queries for given scenarios.
- Also, he asked about Joins and some DBMS concepts.
- I was asked the guesstimate of predicting the “Number of Trees in my City”.
- He also asked me about my Past Internship Experiences and Projects.
Final Verdict: 14 Students were selected for the BTSA role and I was one of them.