Round 1:Coding round
It was an on campus inter placement of amity university. We all were given a coding question which was to be solved in 45 mins. Questions were related to strings manipulation like anagram, sorting of words, etc. I got an anagram question, it was mandatory to clear all the test cases which differ from question to question. Mine had 7 test cases.
I was able to successfully submit my question and i with my 6 batchmates cleared that round from our university.Next round were to be held in amity noida, that includes technical interview, case study round and HR interview.
Round 2: Technical interview
There were around 120 students for this round, our resumes were taken and interview process started there were 4 interviewers taking interviews side by side. My interview was of 45 minutes. First question was how i scale myself in my technical knowledge, after that they gave me coding questions they didn’t want a running program but were interested in logic, after discussing the question i was able to give the desired output.
Some basics were also asked like difference between dynamic and static polymorphism, some SQL queries, etc. At last i was given a question to design a ludo game. He wanted to see my approach and methodologies to design that question. Interview ended and results were announced 19 students were selected and i was one of them. 3 students were from my university including me.
Round 3: Case Study Round
This round was scheduled for the next day. We were given a question paper that consisted of 3 question in which we had to give solutions for 2, it was not mandatory to give the perfect solution, even though if you had written wrong solution you could correct it during the interview of that round. There were questions related to dynamic programming and database design.
After 1 hr of solving the given problems, interview of that round started where i was asked about my solutions and discussion continued with further improving my given questions. When this round ended 5 students were selected including me.
Round 4: HR interview
This round was on the same day and my conversation started with tell me about yourself, questions related to the interview process, about the last round, family members, etc. I was unable to clear this round. 2 students were finally selected.
- ZS Associates - Software Engineer (Applications) Position
- Manhattan Associates InterView Experience- Software Engineer
- ZS Associates Interview Experience (On Campus Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- ZS Associates Off-Campus Interview Experience 2020 | DAA Profile
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for FTE Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for BTA Role 2021
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for DAA
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- MAQ Software (On campus for full time software engineer)
- Yardi software India pvt ltd | Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- Amazon Interview | Set 58 (On-campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Adobe Interview | Set 10 (Software Engineer)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Platform Software Engineer)
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.