College Name – Jaypee University of Information Technology , Solan, HP
Branch – IT
Company Name – ZS Associate
Profile – Business Technology Analyst
ZS Associates came to our college in the month of September for the recruitment of three job profiles
1) Business Operations Associate
2) Decision Analytics Associate
3) Business Technology Analyst
I opted for the BTA role.
There were two Phases in the recruitment process of the company
Phase – 1
Round 1 ( Aptitude ) – This was a basic aptitude round consisting of 47 questions in around 40 minutes. There were some technical Questions also. Questions were on the topics
1) Quantitative Analysis 2) Verbal Ability 3) Data Interpretation
4) Logical Reasoning 5) Computer fundamentals 6) DBMS
Round 2 – This round included a small case study related to some business scenario where you were required to answer 8-10 MCQ questions based on that in around 30 Minutes.
Round 3 (Video Interview ) – This was a video interview round where you were supposed to record your answer for about 3 Mins each for 8 – 10 Questions. These were questions based on real life scenarios and experiences.
Note – All Rounds were elimination round.
Phase – 2
Round 1 ( Case Study ) – In this round around 60 Minutes were given to solve a case study of a business scenario. It consisted for around 10 Questions and 5-7 datasets. You are required to submit your answers in this time only. Basically what they want from you is to take the correct approach towards the solution of the problem.
Round 2 ( Case Study Interview ) – This was a technical interview based on your case study and the interview will ask for your approaches towards each questions and grill you a little upon your answers. He asked me 2-3 Puzzles and Guesstimates also which were a bit tricky , but I was able to solve all of them. Check out GeeksforGeeks for different puzzles and Guesstimates. My interview went for around 1 hour.
Round 3 ( EBI + FIT ) – This was an Evidence based interview plus fitment round where they check that if you are suitable and fit for the company or not. In this an HR person will ask you things related to your resume, there may be some technical questions also and Puzzles and Guesstimates are added in this round also.
1) Analytical reasoning
3) Concepts of DBMS and SQL.
My interview went for around 30 Minutes and I was able to give all the answers.
Interviewers are friendly and they will also assist you at times but make sure to maintain your side of professionalism all along.
Later our results were declared on next day and I was selected for the role.
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for BTA Role 2021
- Deloitte BTA (Consultancy) Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 Virtual
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Deloitte Interview Experience for BTA( Business Technology Analyst)
- Deloitte BTA Interview Experience | 2020 Virtual
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- Salesforce Interview Experience | Set 6 (Off-Campus for Associate Member of Technical Staff)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Zendrive Campus Interview Experience for Associate Data Scientist
- Oracle On Campus Interview Experience for Associate Solution Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)