I had a chance to interview with Zookr.in through Linkedin by contacting their HR.
First they shared a problem statement on the lines of competitive programming and gave me two days for coming up with all kinds of possible solutions along with a report on best possible edge case solution.
Post the submission of the problem, they found out lot of errors in my edge case cut but they liked my approach and called me up for the F2F interview.
F2F round 1
1. My college projects in detail. (Here I was on the losing end)
2. Smallest subarray with sum greater than or equal to a given value. (I got struck in this)
3. Discussion on fork() method & threads.
4. Discussion on mysql and joins
F2F round 2
1. Difference between http and https. Some discussion about web servers
2. Asynchronous Task Queuing in detail (Third world problem for me 🙁 )
3. Puzzle – One bulb, 3 switches, minimum attempts to know the bulb’s switch.
4. N Queen Problem. Details understanding of Backtracking.
I was not selected but I enjoyed the interview experience with the Zookr.in Team. They predominantly focus on data structures and algorithms.
- Zookr.in Interview Experience
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.