Zookr.in Interview Process was very good and intellectual. These guys focussed on both logic and programming skills. Seriously, I was a bit hesitant since this company has very bad product reviews but when I talked with the team, I realised that this is a part and parcel of every e-commerce and specially the kind of theirs. I had given interviews of Samsung, GoldMan Sachs and Amazon before zookr.in. I liked their concept and the vision of scale. What I like about their interview was their way of perception, they were judging people based on thoughts and not just bookish answer.Further, their offer for SDE 1 starts from 14 LPA
1st Round (Technical Round)
a) Heavy discussion on Sorting & Binary Search. They shared some practical use cases out of their stack which were very interesting for a beginner like me.
b) Design a garbage collector and deep discussion on the use case in mysql queries. This part was quite tough and they just expected me to be calm during this discussion.
2nd Round with CTO
Repetitive K-sums Problem (https://www.hackerrank.com/challenges/repeat-k-sums/problem). This was tough but I was able to solve this problem with some inputs from their CTO.
Reverse a string word by word in place without using the swap function. The string is not-editable. This question was tricky as he kept building the question with constraints. But I really enjoyed it
a) Only puzzles were there in this round. And all the puzzles could be found on net. Some were known to my friends who have interviewed for consulting companies.
I got the offer of 15 LPA but next day I got the offer from Amazon so I chose Amazon over zookr.in but I would highly recommend this company zookr to my fellow coders.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.