First Round: (Aptitude written round)
This round consisted of two sections “Reasoning Aptitude” and “Technical Aptitude”. Reasoning section was more like puzzles so do concentrate on logical puzzles. Technical Aptitude dealt more with “operator precedence”, “pointers”, “iterations”, “dynamic memory allocations”.
Second Round: (Normal Programming round)
1. Print the word with odd letters as
P M R A O R G O R R A P M
2. Given a set of numbers like <10, 36, 54,89,12> we want to find sum of weights based on the following conditions
1. 5 if a perfect square
2. 4 if multiple of 4 and divisible by 6
3. 3 if even number
And sort the numbers based on the weight and print it as follows
<10,its_weight>,<36,its weight><89,its weight>
Should display the numbers based on increasing order.
3. Save the string “WELCOMETOZOHOCORPORATION” in a two dimensional array and search for substring like “too” in the two dimensional string both from left to right and from top to bottom.
w e L C O M E T O Z O H O C O R P O R A T I O n
And print the start and ending index as
Start index : <1,2>
End index: <3, 2>
4. Given a 9×9 sudoku we have to evaluate it for its correctness. We have to check both the sub matrix correctness and the whole sudoku correctness.
5. Given a two dimensional array of string like
<”luke”, “shaw”> <”wayne”, “rooney”> <”rooney”, “ronaldo”> <”shaw”, “rooney”>
Where the first string is “child”, second string is “Father”. And given “ronaldo” we have to find his no of grandchildren Here “ronaldo” has 2 grandchildren. So our output should be 2.
Third Round: (Advanced Programming Round)
Here they asked us to create a “Railway reservation system” and gave us 4 modules. The modules were:
2. Availability checking
4. Prepare chart
We were asked to create the modules for representing each data first and to continue with the implementation phase.
Fourth Round: (Technical Round)
Technical question which revolved around “data structures” and “OOPS”
Fifth Round: (HR round)
Some general hr questions asked mainly about our projects and about certifications if we had one.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Zoho Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview | Set 3 (Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview | Set 4
- Zoho Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 7 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview | Set 8 (Off-Campus Drive for Project Trainee)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 15 (Off-Campus Drive)