So, recently I had my Zoho interview. I was able to clear my first and second round. Third round results are still waiting.
1st round was based on java and c, test consists of 30 conceptual questions to be completed in 90 mins. Questions like worst case of merge sort, static concepts, inheritance concepts, if space is an issue which sorting we will use, no of queue needs to be there to implement stack etc
Results were announced in 3 weeks.
2nd round was totally programming. In 3 hours we had to finish 5 questions.
1) Reversing the string without reversing the place of delimiters and dont use String manipulation.
2) Given a no, you have to tell whether the binary digits generated are palindrome or not. Array cannot be used.
3) Pattern generator if no given are even-
I/p – 6
4) To find the max path in a 2d array. You will start from the first element and you have to reach the last element. You can only go rightwards and downwards.
O/p – path followed 10 – 20 – 3
Sum is 33.
- Zoho Interview Experience | Off-Campus for 1.6 years experienced
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Java developer for 4.5 Years Experienced
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- OYO Rooms Interview (2 years experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- FreeCharge Interview Experienced 2.5 years
- IBM Curam Health Java developer (2 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (1.5 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Tekion Interview Experience| For 4.5 years experienced
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Walmart Interview Experience | 3 years experienced (SDE- 3)
- Oracle Interview Experience for 2 years Experienced
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 Years Experienced)