So, recently I had my Zoho interview. I was able to clear my first and second round. Third round results are still waiting.
1st round was based on java and c, test consists of 30 conceptual questions to be completed in 90 mins. Questions like worst case of merge sort, static concepts, inheritance concepts, if space is an issue which sorting we will use, no of queue needs to be there to implement stack etc
Results were announced in 3 weeks.
2nd round was totally programming. In 3 hours we had to finish 5 questions.
1) Reversing the string without reversing the place of delimiters and dont use String manipulation.
2) Given a no, you have to tell whether the binary digits generated are palindrome or not. Array cannot be used.
3) Pattern generator if no given are even-
I/p – 6
4) To find the max path in a 2d array. You will start from the first element and you have to reach the last element. You can only go rightwards and downwards.
O/p – path followed 10 – 20 – 3
Sum is 33.
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Experienced)
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- IBM Curam Health Java developer (2 years experienced)
- OYO Rooms Interview (2 years experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience For Experienced (2.5 years)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Paytm Interview Experience (5 Years Experienced)
- Vizury Interview Experience | Set 2 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.