Round 1: Written (1.5 hours)
This round consisted of two sections- 10 questions from each section.
Technical: Output for C programs which were on Operator Precedence, Bitwise operators, Strings, Pointers, Structures, Recursion etc.
General: Questions were mainly from quantitative aptitude which included problems on Trains, Ages, Ratio and proportion, Boats and streams, Partnership, Speed and distance.
Round 2: Short coding (3-4 hours)
This round consisted of 6 questions.
- Given a Boolean matrix mat[M][N] of size M X N, modify it such that if a matrix cell mat[i][j] is 1 then make its adjacent cells as 0.
- Replace every element with the greatest element on right side https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/replace-every-element-with-the-greatest-on-right-side/
- Equilibrium index of an array https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/equilibrium-index-of-an-array/
- Flood fill algorithm https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/flood-fill-algorithm-implement-fill-paint/
- Print matrix in zig-zag fashion https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-matrix-zag-zag-fashion/
- Diameter of a Binary Tree https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/diameter-of-a-binary-tree/
The mentors were very much particular on the time and space complexity of the code.
Round 3: Long coding (4 hours)
The question was to develop a spreadsheet with the following functionalities. First were asked to explain our method of approach towards the problem only then we were allowed to code.
- Print all the cells in the spreadsheet
- Display the result in the cell by evaluating the expression (without precedence and order of evaluation)
- Display the result in the cell by evaluation the expression (using precedence and order of evaluation)
- To check if there is any error in the given expression
- To check if there is any circular dependency between the given cells
- Change the contents in the given range of cells if a certain condition is satisfied
In this round it didn’t really matter how much you solved, it mainly depended on how efficient your solution was.
This was a face-to-face interview with HR which was conducted only for a few candidates while the rest were selected based upon their performance in previous round. Few technical and general questions were asked in this round.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 20
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 34 (Off Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience (Referral)