Pen and paper round having 40 technical questions including flowcharts and output prediction for C Programs with no choices. No negative marking and I’ve attended only around 30 questions.
I was called for round 2 after some days. It’s a full day coding round. I was given a paper having the problem,test cases and i need to implement them in c. Questions were given one after another after i implement each problem. After solving each problem they tried all possible test cases. For me all the questions were from linked list counting around 14 at the end of the day.some of them are,
All of the above should be optimized in terms of time complexity because they will also check the logic behind our code.
I was asked to come to next round on the end of round 2 itself. Yet another full day of coding. In this round i need to implement a game in C, that’s well known as ‘Tetris blocks’. It involves full of matrix operations. I completed nearly around 75% of the game. After this I was asked to implement the Binary Search tree-insert,search,delete.
While implementing the 3rd round game, i was called for 2 technical interviews. I was asked to write algorithms and also some technical questions,puzzles were asked. some of them are,
Separate 0s and 1s in single array traversal
Finding the largest palindromic sub word in a given word
Finding height of a binary tree
Java oops concepts including abstract classes,interfaces,inheritance
How arrays are working at system level in c
Puzzles on probability, number digits
After one week, i was called to their office for the general HR round. I received my offer after one week and now I am doing my internship at Zoho.
Thanks to GeeksForGeeks , where i found it very useful for my placement preparation.
- Zoho Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zoho Software Developer Interview Experience
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 36 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 29 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 27 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 33 (Off-Campus for Software developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus Drive for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 37 (Java Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Zoho On Campus Drive | Set 24 (Software Developer)
- Zoho On Campus Drive | Set 25 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Off Campus Drive | Set 26 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.