I attended Zoho off-campus. I registered through a link i received from my friend who has friends in Zoho. For attending off-campus you need that registration link which is available to their employees.
It was for 30 marks. 10 aptitude questions. 15(10- 1 mark question, 5- 2 mark questions) C output questions. Aptitude interms of difficulty is above average. Not like the easy aptitude you get in the companies which hire a bulk of students like TCS CTSetc. total time given was 2 hrs. For C aptitude practice from sites like 2braces.com it was very helpful.
I got shortlisted for the next round and i received a mail regarding that after 12 days.
Second Round(coding round):
We were given a total of 6 programs and 2 hrs time. The provided us with laptops. They had all frequently used IDEs for C, C++ and Java(turbo c++, netbeans, eclipse, editplus)
The questions were:
1) Find the minimum number of times required to represent a number as sum of squares.
12 = 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 12 = 2^2 + 2^2 + 2^2 12 = 3^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 Input: 12 Output: min: 3
2) Search a string in a given 2D matrix. And print its possible path.
allowed movements are right left up and down.
3) In a given pascal triangle find the possible triangles.
4) in a matrix find the number of rectangles filled with 1s.
Input: 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 Output: 2.
5) There are n items each with a value and weight. A sack is filled with the weights. In other words there is an array with of length n having the values of the items arr[0…n-1] and another array with weight arr[0…n-1].
if a sack is to be filled with weight W find the minimum possible value subset.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 20
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 23 (Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 42(Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 34 (Off Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience (On-Campus)