Only user-defined functions. No inbuilt functions at all.
No scanning for inputs, directly assign to vars.
Level 1: (2 hours – pen & paper)
1.Solve the equation X power Y with given values.
Example: Input: X=2, Y=-2 Output: 0.25
2.Find the distance between two given points and round it to the nearest number.
Example: Input: (2,4)(4,10) Output: 6
3.Count the numbers of characters in the given string treating ‘$’ as escape sequence. If ‘$’ is preceeded by ”, consider it as normal ‘$’ and not the escape sequence. If ” occurs, treat it as single ”.
Example: Input: Hello$World$ Output: 11
4.Given a 2D matrix, find the sum of all the elements.
Example: Input: [1 2 3] [4 5 6] [7 8 9] Output: 45
Finish one question to get the next type. Total 5 questions. (3 hours – machine round)
1.Solve the equation (XpowerY/Z!) + (Z/(X!+Z)) with given values of X, Y, Z. X and Z cannot be negative.
Example: Input: X=2, Y=3, Z=4 Output: 1
2.Batman, Spiderman and Superman are going to start a business. The total investment is 1000M$. Anyone can add new investment to their existing investment. They can transfer investments between themselves. The program should be in OOP style and should have a menu for user to do all operations. (Something similar to below example.)
Constraints: a.Total investment should always be equal to or lesser than 1000M$. b.Spiderman's investment should never exceed Batman's. c.Investment cannot go into negative. d.Display investments on each update. Example: Input: batman = 300, spiderman = 250, superman = 100 Output: batman - 300 spiderman - 250 superman - 100 add 100 into spiderman sorry, spiderman cant have more investment than batman add 200 to batman batman - 500 spiderman - 250 superman - 100 add 500 to superman sorry, total investment cant exceed 1000.
I couldn’t get the 3rd question as I ran out of time. Need to complete 3 questions to qualify for next round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Zoho interview for 2 years Experienced Java
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 20
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 34 (Off Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 38 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience - On campus | Set 41
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 35 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 42(Off-Campus)