The selection process is based on 5 rounds which lasted for 2 days. Round 1 and Round 2 held on the first day and the remaining rounds held on the second day.
It contained 5 programming problems :
- You’re given an array. Print the elements of the array which are greater than its previous elements in the array.
Input : 2, -3, -4, 5, 9, 7, 8 Output: 2 5 9You should solve this question in O(n) time.
- You’re given an even number n. If n=4, you have to print the following pattern :44444334
If n=6, then the pattern should be like this :
- You’re given a number n. If write all the numbers from 1 to n in a paper, we have to find the number of characters written on the paper.For example if n=13, the output should be 18 if n = 101, the output should be 195
- A number is called as binary-decimal if all the digits in the number should be either ‘1’ or ‘0’. Any number can be written as a sum of binary-decimals. Our task is to find the minimum number of binary-decimals to represent a number.Input : 32Output : 10 11 11
Input : 120
Output : 10 110
- You’re given a string as an input. You have to reverse the string by keeping the punctuation and spaces. You have to modify the source string itself with creating an another string.
Input :A man, in the boat says : I see 1-2-3 in the sky
y kse, ht ni3 21ee slsy : a sta o-b-e ht nin amA
Level 3 : (Advanced programming)
We were asked to develop a mini-project ‘Invoice Management’ with the following modules :
1. Add a customer
2. Add an invoice
3. Add items to an invoice
4. List all customers
5. List all invoices
6. List all invoices of a customer
7. Display the full details of an invoice
Level 4: (Technical HR)
Questions were mostly based on Database Management. The other areas include Data Structures and Operating Systems. Some of the example questions are : What is referential integrity, Explain outer joins : Left outer join and right outer join, What are holes in OS etc..,
Level 5: (General HR)
Some blah blah questions.
They also give me puzzles while I was solving level 2 programming questions. After all these rounds only 2% of people survived. Hope it helps all. Good luck.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 20
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 38 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 34 (Off Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience (On-Campus)