It was an on campus recruitment.
It had 30 MCQ questions. (20 questions from C aptitude and 10 from general aptitude). It was a written round, which lasted for 2 hours.
It was a programming round, which had 6 questions. The questions were solvable if one has some basic knowledge on fundamentals of programming. It was not conducted in any online judges/tools. The code/output were verified manually. Those who solved 4 questions were selected. Also those solved 3 questions and got the approaches right for any other question were also selected.
It was application development kind of programming round where we were asked to develop any application which supports some list of use cases. We were asked banking application with 12 use cases. In this round, the design which we create and the object oriented concepts which we use were monitored. Preferably we were asked to use an object oriented language to code, but those were not good in C++ or java, were also allowed to use procedural language like C.
It was a face to face technical interview where the interviewer will test your understanding on basics of core subjects of CS. For those who were not from Computer science or Information technology department, they asked only fundamentals of programming and general aptitude, logic questions.
It was HR round. It was concluding round for formality. It was more like a friendly chat for me.
Overall it was a good interview experience. Thanks for geeksforgeeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 20
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 38 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 42(Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 23 (Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience - On campus | Set 41
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)