Round 1: Pen and Paper test on Aptitude and C, C++ Fill in the blanks ( mainly focused on tracing Recursions and Pointers ). Duration – 1:30 hrs
- C and C++ 10 questions 1 mark each
- Advanced C and C++ 5 questions 2 marks each
- Aptitude 10 questions 1 mark each
Around 1500 students appeared out of which only 250 got selected for next round.
Round 2: Competitive coding in our campus labs offline. Duration – 3 to 5 hours
There are five questions to solve.Even if you solve 3 you will get into next round.Anyone can solve 2 questions so question selection is important here.They observe the following in code :
- Boundary test cases
The questions range is hacker-rank’s medium level and some are easy.No language restriction but Java is preferred.Some invigilators won’t accept to use inbuilt functions and libraries.
Round 3: System Design and Development.Duration – 3 to 5 hours
Our task was to implement Kanzo Interpreter .It’s basically 5 Levels, in each level we have to build a module which leads to final task.
- Modularity of code is very important
- Cleanliness of code
- Boundary Conditions
They won’t expect complete implementation, they observe the approach.Chances for next round are very high if the mentor likes your code.Again language is not a restriction but Java is preferred and expected by them.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 20
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 35 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 38 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 42(Off-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.